- Metro to Phase Out Old Trains by July The Metrorail system is getting modernized.
- Mom Gets 45 Years for Killing her 2 Toddlers A local woman was charged with a heinous crime.
- Maryland Suspends New Contracts for Purple Line The Purple Line suffered yet another hit on Wednesday.
- REPORT: Tiger Woods Charged with DUI in Florida Tiger Woods was busted for a DUI early Monday morning, according to multiple sources.
- Howard Co. Gov. Website Hacked With Pro-ISIS Message: ‘I Love Islamic State’ The Howard County government website was hacked Sunday afternoon with a message supporting the Islamic state.
- Speed Cameras Returning To Baltimore City Streets Starting Monday, if you drive above the speed limit near a Baltimore City School, you may get a traffic violation in the mail. The new speed cameras will be active in less than 24 hours.
- Hundreds March For Better Race Relations In Maryland In a call for true equality, a march on Sunday afternoon included people of all races at the Alex Haley-Kunta Kinta Memorial in Annapolis.
- Community Groups Join Forces To Increase Enrollment In City Schools Local community leaders and organizations are teaming up to grow our neighborhood schools and expand opportunities for students.
- D.C. Makes Gender-Neutral Driver’s Licenses Available A third gender option is now available on D.C. driver's licenses.
- D.C. Council Proposes Bill to Change City Name The D.C. Council is considering legislation that would legally change the name of the District of Columbia.
- D.C. is About to be Full of Wawa’s, Apparently You won't have to travel far to find a Wawa soon.
- Large ‘Dead Zone’ Expected in Chesapeake Bay This Year A large portion of the Chesapeake Bay won't get any oxygen this summer.
- Strickland Plunking Harper Was Really Bad Luck Whether it was fate, bad juju or an inevitable dance with destiny, these teams are trending in very different directions.
- Bryce Harper is Back to Bat Handle Messaging Bryce Harper seems to be back to his old baseball bat stickers, but this one seems suspicious.
- Melo Trimble Isn’t Coming Home to D.C. For the first time, Trimble will call his basketball home somewhere outside of the D.C. region.
- Cabrera Demands Trade From Mets 1 Week Before Bobblehead Night That'll be an awkward promotion.
- Tebow Being Promoted To Mets’ Affiliate In Florida Tim Tebow is moving up and heading south — to some very familiar territory.
- Rickard Hits Tiebreaking Double In 9th, Orioles Top Rays 8-5 Joey Rickard hit a tiebreaking double in the ninth inning and the Baltimore Orioles, boosted by three home runs, beat the Tampa Bay Rays 8-5 Sunday.
- O’s Avoid Dubious Mark, Bundy Goes 7 Innings To Top Rays 8-3 Dylan Bundy helped Baltimore avoid a dubious pitching record, throwing seven solid innings as the Orioles beat the Tampa Bay Rays 8-3.
- Struggling Orioles Hope To Turn Things Around In Tampa Bay Baltimore has dropped three straight games and allowed at least five runs in 20 consecutive contests, tying the major-league record set by the 1924 Philadelphia Phillies.